Characteristics of glass fiber ceiling
glass fiber ceiling , also known as environmentally friendly non-combustible glass fiber board, has the characteristics of sound absorption, heat insulation, flame retardant, environmental protection, etc., can be widely used in wall, ceiling decoration sound-absorbing treatment, especially in large area installation effect is very ideal. So, what are the characteristics of the glass fiber ceiling? Let's learn about it!
The characteristics of the glass fiber ceiling:
1. The fibers in the internal structure are fluffy and staggered, with a large number of tiny pores. It is a typical porous sound-absorbing material.
2. Main features: The sound absorption characteristics are not only related to the thickness and volume density, but also related to the covering material and structure. In the application of the building, to consider the cost, beautiful, fire, moisture, dust, anti-aging.
3. Any cutting antibacterial, anti-mildew, anti-aging, corrosion-resistant, healthy and environmentally friendly.
3. can be arbitrarily cut molding. Stable physical properties are suitable for thermal insulation, sound absorption and noise reduction of industrial plants, warehouses, public facilities, convention and exhibition centers, shopping malls, various indoor playgrounds, sports venues and other buildings.
4. Glass fiber ceiling is a porous sound-absorbing material with good sound absorption performance. The reason why it can absorb sound is not because the surface is rough, but because it has a large number of tiny pores and holes that communicate inside and outside. When the sound wave into the centrifugal glass wool, sound wave 5. can enter the material along the pore, so that the air molecules in the pore vibration. Due to the viscous resistance of the air and the friction between the air molecules and the hole wall, the sound energy is converted into heat energy and loss.
6. Sound absorption performance: It has good sound absorption performance for medium and high frequencies. The main factors affecting the sound absorption performance of centrifugal glass wool are thickness, density and airflow resistance. Density is the weight per cubic meter of material. The air resistance is the ratio of the air pressure on both sides of the unit thickness of the material and the air speed of
7. Air resistance is an important factor affecting the sound absorption performance of centrifugal glass wool. The flow resistance is too small, indicating that the material is sparse, the air vibration passes through, and the sound absorption performance decreases; the flow resistance is too large to indicate that the material is dense and the air vibration is difficult to introduce.
8. Performance is also reduced. In the case of glass wool, the sound absorption performance has better flow resistance.
9. In actual engineering, airflow resistance is difficult to measure, but it can be roughly estimated and controlled by thickness and bulk density.
glass fiber smallpox
Official website QR code